Offering a lifestyle of convenience, this full brick cottage is vibrantly light and wonderfully positioned in the heart of Windsor. An ideal property for those who enjoy easy, smart casual lifestyle in a great location.
• Warmth and style – high ceilings, floorboards/tiled, period features
• Located in the heart of one of the heritage precincts of the Hawkesbury
• Charming light filled spaces, abundance of natural light and warm atmosphere
• In the Town Centre of Windsor’s vibrant street cafés and culinary delights
• Walking distance to Historic Windsor Mall, Hawkesbury River, Thompson Square
• Low maintenance property with established alfresco courtyard for entertaining
• Flexible floorplan, long term tenants willing to renew their leases, ideal location
Additional features include:- Renovated throughout, floorboards, tiling, ceiling fans, bay window seating, 2 x reverse cycle air conditioning, alarm, side access, 4 car spaces, low maintenance and so much more…
Close proximity to:- Richmond and Windsor Roads; Public transport including Windsor train station and local bus routes; Riverview and Windsor Marketplace Shopping Centres including Woolworths and Coles, Pizza Hut Windsor, Red Rooster Windsor, The Grill on George, Macquarie Arms, The Church Bar, Bazza’s Wine Bar, Gloria Jeans Coffee, Lollies & Stuff, 89 Thai, Country Target, Base Store, Westpac Bank, National Australia Bank, Commonwealth Bank, Hawkesbury Oasis including fitness centre and pools, Mileham Street Netball Complex, Punch Love Boxing Fitness, Hawkesbury Indoor YMCA Stadium offering basketball, netball, soccer, futsal, dodgeball, touch football, gymnastics, Dog off-leash area, corner of Ham and Cox Streets South Windsor, Windsor Wolves,Hawkesbury District Health Service – Hospital, Hawkesbury River, South Creek, McQuade Park, Windsor Golf Course and much more…
Rachael looks forward to assisting you with your real estate needs, she can be contacted on 02 45779964.
Disclaimer: Please note dimensions are only approximated. All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable and are as advised by the Vendor therefore cannot guarantee its accuracy and prospective purchasers, tenants and interested parties are advised to carry out their own investigations and rely on their own due diligence. Price guide for buyers is as per advertisement.
Address: 80 George Street
Car Spaces: 4