Wanting a Mid Sized Development, Land Banking or Family Opportunity?
One of few remaining vacant blocks on 5,039sqm available in this Priority Growth Area. Situated near Grantham Farm and other acreage properties and development, great opportunity to land bank for your future.
- Convenient central position with quiet surrounds
- Neighbouring brand new popular enclave of quality residential estates
- Currently utilised are two family homes and pet livestock agistment
- Permitted land usage offering land banking opportunity – suit
Investors or large family wanting dual living options
- 5 Minutes drive to Riverstone Shopping Centre, train and bus stations
- Currently Under State Environmental Planning Policy (Sydney Region
Growth Centres) 2006, the land is zoned Zone R2 Low Density
Zoning as per 149c supplied by Blacktown City Council:-
“ Under State Environmental Planning Policy (Sydney Region Growth Centres) 2006, the land is zoned:
Zone R2 Low Density Residential
Below is an extract from the principal Environmental Planning Instrument, outlining the
types of development that may or may not be carried out in the above zone.
Permitted without consent
Permitted with consent
Bed and breakfast accommodation; Business identification signs; Child care centres;
Community facilities; Drainage; Dual occupancies; Dwelling houses; Earthworks;
Educational establishments; Environmental protection works; Exhibition homes;
Exhibition villages; Group homes; Health consulting rooms; Home-based child care;
Home businesses; Home industries; Neighbourhood shops; Places of public worship;
Roads; Secondary dwellings; Semi-detached dwellings; Shop top housing; Studio
dwellings; Veterinary hospitals”
Contact Rachael Goldsworthy to view today 02 4577 9964.
Close proximity to:- Riverstone Swimming Centre, Riverstone High School, Riverstone Schofields Memorial Club, Riverstone Post Office, Hawkesbury River, Richmond and Windsor Roads, Rouse Hill, The Ponds, Rouse Hill and McGraths Hill/Mulgrave Shopping Villages, M2/M7; Public transport including Riverstone, Schofields, Vineyard, Mulgrave and Windsor train stations; McGraths Hill Home Central, Riverview and Richmond Marketplace Shopping Centres and so much more…
Additional Information on neighbouring suburbs:-
Neighbouring Riverstone East which falls within the Blacktown Local Government has been earmarked as a Priority Growth Area.
“The precinct is 656 hectares and is bounded by Schofields Road to the south, Windsor Road to the north east and First Ponds Creek to the west.
Following extensive consultation, the plans for Stages 1 and 2 were finalised in August 2016 and new planning controls were introduced to enable urban development…The new community in Riverstone East (Stages 1 and 2) will benefit from up to 3,500 new homes and the delivery of local amenities close to transport options, including:
- a new primary school on Riverstone Road;
- a new community facility adjacent to the village centre on Guntawong Road;
- higher residential densities in proximity to the Cudgegong Road Railway Station on the Sydney Metro North West;
- access to essential infrastructure including water, sewer and electricity which is being progressively delivered; and
- upgrades to major roads, including Schofields Road.”
Please note: information and video courtesy of Department of Planning & Environment
Neighbouring Box Hill which falls within the Baulkham Hills Local Government has been earmarked as another Priority Growth Area.
Disclaimer: Please note dimensions are approximate. We have obtained all information from this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers and interested parties are advised to carry out their own investigations and rely on their own due diligence.
Address: 105 Princes Street