A well-designed home which focuses on maximising space, utilising outdoor entertaining spaces and natural light throughout. This property offers a home of privacy in a quiet cul-de-sac with a focus on indoor/outdoor entertaining spaces whilst being only a short drive to all amenities.
– Delightfully private and light filled throughout, benefit from the practical layout
– Spacious open plan family dining and large food preparation area which leads out to the undercover entertainment sunroom with built-in bar
– Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, specialised window dressings and track lighting;
– Good sized master bedroom with built in robes to three bedrooms,
– Modern bathroom with built-in bath, quality fixtures and fittings
– Entertain friends in a relaxed and private undercover and enclosed alfresco courtyard
– Great for the couple who love space or growing family looking for a quality property.
Are you ready to move in?
Additional features include:- Quality gas kitchen, large benchtops, plenty of storage, low maintenance landscaped gardens, polished floorboards, timber blinds, NBN Connection, secure fencing, garden shed, gas heater, 4 burner gas stove cooktop, ceiling fans, undercover access to garage, ample storage and so much more…
Close proximity to:- Bligh Park Shopping Centre, Richmond and Windsor Roads; Public transport including Windsor train station; Riverview and Richmond Marketplace Shopping Centres, Hawkesbury Oasis including fitness centre and pools, Mileham Street Netball Complex, Hawkesbury Indoor YMCA Stadium offering basketball, netball, soccer, futsal, dodgeball, touch football, gymnastics, Dog off leash area, corner of Ham and Cox Streets South Windsor, Windsor Wolves, Hawkesbury River, McQuade Park, Windsor Golf Course and much more…
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable however we cannot guarantee its accuracy and prospective purchasers, tenants and interested parties are advised to carry out their own investigations and rely on their own due diligence.”
Address: 10 Jenkyn Place
Suburb: Bligh Park
Car Spaces: 2