Hobartville Real Estate For Sale
Prospective buyers will be impressed with the wide-ranging choice of larger block sizes, traditional homes, earlier defence housing style homes, pet-friendly accommodation and some strata duplexes available at Hobartville.
Vacant for both, buying/selling and investment purposes, the properties at Hobartville are plenty and available within different price brackets. Perfect for family needs, most of the properties are located within close proximity to the Richmond town centre, schools and central transport links.
Since Hobartville is largely untouched by tourists, the locals enjoy the parks and vast green spaces together with seeing the construction of knock down and rebuild new homes being introduced in and around localities such as Luttrell Street, Tarragen Avenue, Hughes Avenue and Minchin Avenue.
Neighbourhoods Around Hobartville
- Richmond Lowlands
- Grose Wold
- Agnes Banks
Why Do People Live & Buy Real Estate In Hobartville?
Hobartville is a small, tranquil suburb located adjacent to Richmond, New South Wales and is 39 kilometres from Sydney’s main city centre. The suburb is mildly populated and is located in Hawkesbury, one of the busiest regions of New South Wales.
Like most suburbs in Hawkesbury, Hobartville is the perfect blend where old meets new. With its modern amenities, the semi-rural setting and a fascinating history of initially starting out as a horse stud, Hobartville is becoming a popular choice among investors and home owners, showing signs of immense promise in the property domain and capital growth.
The serenity of the suburb, combined with its recreation offerings and convenient railway access, makes Hobartville a hot property for those looking to invest in and/or buy/sell homes.
What’s The Neighbourhood Like?
Hobartville houses the Hobartville Public School, a historical museum cottage and the Hobartville Shopping Centre. The friendly neighbourhood is to a large extent residential, and is home to an assortment of nationalities namely Australian, Irish and English.
With just under 3000 residents, Hobartville boasts of its sweeping views of flora, neatly arranged houses and its old-world, boutique charm. Apart from the landmark shopping centre that was constructed in the 1970s, the neighbourhood is flanked by the Yarramundi Paddocks on one side and the University of Western Sydney (Hawkesbury Campus) to the other.
What’s Going On In The Hobartville Neighbourhood?
Residents of Hobartville have plenty of options for recreation purposes. The shopping centre is the central landmark in the suburb and houses one of the most popular eateries in the suburb; the ‘Laurence Street Takeaway’.
Apart from the shopping centre and the eatery, Hobartville also houses a large sports ground, adjacent to the shopping centre, known as Tamplin Field. Local sports clubs are always active on the scene here. As the suburb was originally a horse stud, the greenery is lush and prevalent, adding to the old-world, countryside feel. This naturally gives its residents and the odd tourist numerous venues for long walks and lazy, afternoon strolls around the neighbourhood.
For sightseeing purposes, places of historic and religious interest are plenty. Some of them include the neighbouring St. Peters Anglican Church, the Woolpack Inn and the infamous landmark, Toxana House, admired by the locals through the week.
Hobartville Suburb Statistics
The statistics and the information presented below are subject to change and the data on the website holds true as per studies conducted in July 2015. Analyses will be conducted and updated every 6 months on the website. The purpose is to give prospective buyers and sellers an indication of average statistics in the suburb.
- Around 20% of the populations settled in Hobartville are maturing couples and families (aged 35-44 years) with their children. This is followed by 19.6% of older couples and families, and established couples and families, coming in at a close third at 18.9%.
- With maturing couples and families making up a huge chunk of the population of Hobartville, the suburb is a great option for young couples who want to raise a family in a beautiful, peaceful setting.
- Elderly couples make up the smallest percentage at this suburb with a mere 0.7%. This directly indicates that the suburb is preferred more by young adults, couples and established families than older couples.
- On an average, there are about 1641 property visits to Hobartville than any other suburb in New South Wales. Other districts cumulatively have around 508 property visits, which are a lot less than Hobartville.
- According to local statistics houses have a short number of days on market to sell, indicating that the market for buying/selling homes property investments are quite favorable at the moment.
- Looking to invest in Hobartville? As per recent studies conducted in July 2015, the locality has a median rental price of $430 per week for a 3 bedroom house.
Do You Want To Buy A Home Here?
Hobartville is the quintessential suburb that promises to offer affordable living. Whether you are looking for a spacious 3 bedroom apartment to invest in or you are looking to rent a cozy, 2-3 bedroom cottage, the suburb promises a sea of choices, with great amenities, easy accessibility to adjoining places/cities and some untouched, peaceful living.
If you are interested in buying, selling, leasing or renting Hobartville homes, give us a call.