Your Own Private Family Haven – Positioned in one of the Hawkesbury’s most prestigious acreage enclaves, in the heart of Wisemans Ferry, you will discover this family haven located in this rare and secluded Riverside Resort.
A private summer oasis awaits your family for the perfect outdoor living showcasing seamless integration between indoor/outdoor living complete with swing mooring for your motorboat and water views from the balcony with easy viewing to watch over children as they play along the Hawkesbury River.
This immaculately presented premium property offers a spacious and practical floorplan enjoying a superior elevated position commanding views of Hawkesbury River and Womerah Range, affording peace and privacy.
On entering this single level well-constructed holiday destination, there is an immediate sense of light and space enhanced by the ever-changing picturesque landscape of the Hawkesbury River and well-appointed Resort Villa.
Looking for your own weekend retreat that also has the potential to generate additional income whilst you are not using the facility (currently listed on Airbnb), this Resort Villa is awaiting your inspection today.
The Wisemans Ferry, Glenorie and Spencer Shopping Villages a car drive away showcasing conveniences such as Wisemans Ferry Grocer and Woolworths. There is also great local schools coupled with verdant trekking paths, parklands and flanked by National Parks all just minutes away from this holiday destination representing an idyllic lifestyle opportunity.
• Generously proportioned open plan living and dining with a view from every window
• Two good sized bedrooms, both with robes – accommodates 6 people – you’ll love the space
• Galley style gas kitchen making entertaining a delicious pleasure with quality inclusions
• Undercover outdoor living areas which are ideal to entertain your family and friends
• The ultimate Storage Facility 7.7 x 4.7m for the boat or car enthusiast, bikes and other toys.
• All park outgoings paid until 2020, just move in and enjoy.
• Grassed family and childrens’ play area
• An abundance of local flora and fauna
• Short drive to local café’s, shops, pubs and public transport and school
• Private Mooring Licence is approximately $225.00 per annum (via RMS)
Additional Features include:- 2 x Reverse cycle air conditioners, built-in television, water filter, gas cooking, built in stainless bbq, built-in robes to all bedrooms, good storage, boat shed 7.7 x 4.7m and much more…
Approximate Quarterly Occupation Fee’s As Advised by Owner *
* Approximately $3,900 – $4,350 per quarter or approximately $325 – $362 per week as advised by owner
* The cabins are currently offered via Airbnb for approximately $180 per night and achieved income of approximately $8,000 between January 2019 to June 2019
Rachael looks forward to meeting you onsite and assisting you with your real estate needs.
Close proximity to:- Womerah Range, Yengo National Park, Dharug National Park, Marramurra National Park, Pacific Park, The Bike Shak, Riverside Oaks Golf Resort, Glenorie, Dural, Round Corner and Pitt Town, Hornsby Wisemans Ferry; St. Albans, Mary’s Anglican Church, Wisemans Ferry Public School, Wisemans Inn, Busby’s Café, Wisemans Ferry Pharmacy, Australia Post, Caltex Service Station, Wisemans Ferry Bowling Club, Wisemans Ferry Playground, Wisemans Inn, Riverbend Restaurant, Wisemans Ferry Park, Retreat at Wisemans, Wisemans Ferry Community Centre, Wisemans Ferry East Bank and much more.
Disclaimer: Please note dimensions are only approximated. All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable and are as advised by the Vendor therefore cannot guarantee its accuracy and prospective purchasers, tenants and interested parties are advised to carry out their own investigations and rely on their own due diligence. Price guide for buyers is as per advertisement.
Address: 2868 River Road
Suburb: Wisemans Ferry
Car Spaces: 1