Vivid may have just left Sydney for another year however I think the show may have just arrived at Bligh Park. With colourful tones and practical floor plan, this wonderful family home features an oasis for entertaining.
- Generous family home ideal for families or the executive couple wanting an entertainers’ paradise
- Galley style kitchen with stainless steel appliances and easy to clean ceramic cooktop
- Generous proportions throughout with light filled interiors
- Main with mirrored robe, ensuite complete with corner spa
- Combined living and dining room flowing to the undercover entertainment area
- Entertain your friends in the Cabana around the sparkling in-ground pool with bush rock waterfall
- Quiet cul-de-sac location, walk to great schools, shops, parklands and transport
- Beautifully maintained throughout on a large secure block.
Features include: open fireplace, bar, cabana, 3 x reverse cycle air conditioners, built-in robes to all bedrooms, ceiling fans and so much more…
A kaleidoscope of colours awaits to dazzle you. Rachael looks forward to seeing you at the Open Home.
Address: 4 Borrowdale Place
Suburb: Bligh Park
Car Spaces: 2