Meticulously maintained, this versatile layout offers a haven for living and entertaining for family buyers or first home buyers looking for room to expand.
Designed to accommodate the growing family, this neat and tidy home is conveniently located with a level short walk to distance to schools, shops and transport.
- Open plan kitchen with dining, plenty of cupboard space, separate lounge
- Opportunity for teenager retreat/home office or additional rumpus areas
- Convenient 15 minutes to M7, only metres to parkland and kids playgrounds
- Low maintenance landscaped gardens with leafy surrounds
- Large garage/workshop – room to lock up the motorbike, trailer and vehicle
- Pick your own herbs from the sensory fragrant garden
- Rear alfresco entertainment decks with local views
- Good sized backyard for the kids to run and play, you’ll love the space
Features include:- reverse cycle air conditioning, 2 x water tanks, ceiling fans, foxtel dish, octagonal bird aviary with flight complete with exotic birds, “Easy Flow” guttering, lock up garden shed with additional lock up storage area and so much more…
Rachael looks forward to meeting you at the open home on Saturday.
Address: 241 Mileham Street
Suburb: South Windsor
Car Spaces: 1