Stylish by default “The Stanton”, built by home builders of distinction, Zac Homes, is contemporary in design, built to the highest quality specifications, using the finest materials makes relaxing and entertaining a pleasure.
Interiors are filled with natural light, practical floor plan, attention to detail. “The Stanton” offers versatile spaces ideal for the executive couple or growing family.
This thriving new boutique precinct is moments to Penrith City Centre, village shops, excellent private & public schools, outstanding transportation and other lifestyle amenities.
• Spacious 4 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms and 3 separate living areas
• Premium fixtures and finishes throughout, attractive decor & window dressings
• A modern open plan gas kitchen equipped with stainless steel appliances incl.dishwasher
• Stone benches, tiled splash backs, floor to ceiling tiles in bathrooms
• Expansive covered alfresco entertaining area, backing a beautiful reserve & opposite parklands
• All the “wish list” features including ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning, NBN/Foxtel access
• Automated DLUG + additional parking on driveway, side access to backyard
• Fully fenced back garden, you will enjoy the quiet with only one neighbour
• Access to M4 Western Motorway, essential amenities and express Sydney trains
• Private & public schools, primary and playgroups are all within 10 minutes
• Enjoy “The Sanctuary” exclusive facilities for the residents of Waterside
• Home is completed for you including landscaping and a driveway, ready to move in.
Complete with four bedrooms, study alcove, three separate living areas, two bathrooms + extra toilet, under cover alfresco entertaining, front and rear Juliet balconies, automated double lock up car accommodation with additional space in driveway, and a fully fenced back garden. This home offer all the separation of living you need in a stylish, compact package, perfect for those leading busy lifestyles.
The four bedrooms are located upstairs, with the master and the second bedroom complete with private balcony, and a sitting room or study is also on the top storey, whilst downstairs has a separate family room and formal lounge.
The home features 20mm stone benches in kitchen and bathrooms, stainless steel appliances including gas cook top and dishwasher, tiled splash back, floor to ceiling tiles in bathrooms, carpet in bedrooms, ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning, 2000 litre water tank, and much more. Care and attention to detail is evident, and the fit out and decor is attractive and of the highest calibre.
Located in the master planned “Waterside Estate”, in the heart of the Lakes District of Penrith Valley, residents are afforded many luxury amenities provided over this 71 hectare site complete with five lakes and six kilometres of board walks and pathways. A variety of leisure facilities are delivered at “The Sanctuary”, Waterside’s community centre that includes: a community pavilion for functions and meetings, inground pool, tennis court. There are also children’s playgrounds, adult exercise station, and multiple parks and BBQ areas to enjoy.
Address: 2 Shellbourne Place
Car Spaces: 4