Grand proportions and practical layout make this impressive home set on just over 2 acres appealing to large families or the executive couple seeking private expansive living and entertaining spaces.
This home has plenty of room for an active family which includes a ballroom, cabana with sparkling in-ground pool, potential studio/home office and is unique in size and location..
• Fresh neutral colours and large windows for extra natural lighting
• Generous double sized bedrooms and built-ins to all; walk-in robe to main
• Exceptionally large and well-appointed open plan kitchen, ceramic cooktop
• Double sized bathrooms, ensuite and substantial walk-in robe to master bedroom
• Corner bath in ensuite and main, double sized showers dual vanity basin
• Cabana complete with cooking grill, wet bar, 3 televisions, Sparkling Pool
• Double sandstock brick, polished floorboards, tiled living areas, sunken lounge
• Only 5 minutes’ drive to Windsor rail with 90 minutes commute to Sydney
• 10 minutes to new Business Park, M2/M7 and vibrant Windsor Township
Features include:- gas heating available, sky lighting, specialised woodwork, ducted air conditioning, and glass display cabinets, alarm, safe room, bocce court, 3.5m clearance to store caravan/boat/truck and so much more…
Every home has a story and Rachael would love to share your home’s story too. She looks forward to meeting you at the open home on Saturday.
Address: 12 Wingadee Place
Suburb: Windsor Downs
Car Spaces: 8