This recently renovated, exceptionally well presented 4 bedroom home offers a low maintenance lifestyle of contemporary convenience.
- Open-plan living/dining; very neat and tidy home
- Three good sized bedrooms with study/den
- Artist studio/workshop with power – potential for granny flat (stca)
- Stylish kitchen with Caesar Stone bench tops & stainless steel quality appliances
- Secure backyard with expansive entertaining area
- Ultimate Man Cave or She Shed – great for entertaining or storage
Additional features include:- Quality fixtures and fittings, dishwasher, compliance certificate issued with sparkling salt water pool Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning, stainless steel ceiling fans, built-in robes, gas points, drive through side access to back yard with lock up carport and so much more…
Close proximity to:- Arndell Anglican College, Windsor High School, Colbee Park, Hawkesbury River, Richmond and Windsor Roads, Windsor, Mulgrave and Pitt Town Shopping Villages, M2/M7; Public transport including Mulgrave and Windsor train stations; McGraths Hill Home Central, Riverview and Richmond Marketplace Shopping Centres, Hawkesbury Oasis including fitness centre and pools, Mileham Street Netball Complex, Hawkesbury Indoor YMCA Stadium offering basketball, netball, soccer, futsal, dodgeball, touch football, gymnastics, Dog off leash area – corner of Ham and Cox Streets South Windsor and so much more…
We invite you to the open home and look forward to assisting you with your real estate needs.
Address: 47 Red House Crescent
Suburb: McGraths Hill
Car Spaces: 2