This exceptionally well presented 4 bedroom home offers a low maintenance lifestyle of contemporary convenience. Practical floor plan and light filled interiors combine to create a great start especially if you are new to the rental market.
- Two living areas with generous lounge and dining room
- Formal and casual living/dining plus quality gas island kitchen
- Easy entertainers’ flow from casual dining to garden terrace
- Handy to Riverview Shopping Centre, near schools and transport
- Security intercom, internal access to garage, off street parking
- Bond is equal to 4 weeks rent plus 2 weeks rent in advance
- Great landlord; 6 month lease with option to renew
Features include:- dishwasher, gas cooking/heating, ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, built-in robes, plantation blinds, expansive tiled living areas, carpeted bedrooms, back to base alarm, video security intercom, whisper quiet cul-de-sac location and much, much more…
Close proximity to:- South Windsor eateries, Bligh Park Shopping Centre, Riverview Shopping Centre, Richmond and Windsor Roads; Public transport including Windsor train station; Richmond Marketplace Shopping Centre, Bede Polding College, Chisolm Catholic Primary School Bligh Park, Hawkesbury Oasis including fitness centre and pools, Mileham Street Netball Complex, Hawkesbury Indoor YMCA Stadium offering basketball, netball, soccer, futsal, dodgeball, touch football, gymnastics, Dog off leash area – corner of Ham and Cox Streets South Windsor and so much more…
Please contact Katherine on 02 4577 9964 for more information.
Address: 3 Forest Place
Suburb: South Windsor
Car Spaces: 3