Featuring charming light filled spaces, ornate high ceilings and warm atmosphere, this home offers modern streamlined interiors enhanced by stylish fixtures and fittings. Located in a quiet street in McGraths Hill surrounded by well-kept homes, you are only a short stroll to McGraths Hill Shopping Centre, 5 minute drive to Windsor, 15 minutes to Rouse Hill plus you have the convenience of a bus stop right at your front door.
- Separate lounge and dining room; very neat and tidy home
- Landscaped, low maintenance gardens with private backyard and decking area complete with your own orchid fruity lemon and mulberry trees
- Securely fenced with ample parking and side access for your boat or caravan
- Polished floor boards throughout; good sized bedrooms with built-in robes
- Great landlord with flexible terms; pet friendly home
- Bond amount equal to four weeks rent
- Six month lease available with option to renew
Features include:- Gas heater, plenty of built-in storage, reverse cycle air conditioner, ceiling fans, kitchen including gas cooking, specialised lighting and so much more…
Warren looks forward to meeting you at the open home as advertised online.
Close proximity to:- McGraths Hill Shopping Centre, Richmond and Windsor Roads; Public transport including Mulgrave and Windsor train station; Riverview and Richmond Marketplace Shopping Centres, Hawkesbury River, Colbee Park, Arndell Anglican College, Oakville Public School, Pitt Town, Rouse Hill, McGraths Hill Home Central including Bunnings Warehouse, Harvey Norman, Beacon Lighting, Good Price Pharmacy Warehouse, Subway Restaurant, Petbarn, BCF, Aldi, Windsor Golf Course and much more…
Disclaimer: Please note dimensions are only approximates. All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable however we cannot guarantee its accuracy and prospective purchasers and interested parties are advised to carry out their own investigations and rely on their own due diligence.