This recently renovated, exceptionally well presented 3 bedroom home offers a low maintenance lifestyle of contemporary convenience. You are only a short drive from vibrant Bligh Park Shopping Centre, public transport and schools.
• Open-plan living/dining, freshly painted throughout, very neat and tidy home
• Three spacious bedrooms all with built-in robes; ensuite to main
• Stylish kitchen with brand new bench tops, oven, cooktop and rangehood being installed
• Good sized, secure backyard for kids to run and play
• Bond is equal to 4 weeks rent plus 2 weeks rent in advance
• Great landlord; 6 month lease with option to renew
Features include:- Split-system Air Conditioner, ceiling fans, brand new blinds and carpet, specialised lighting, key-less entry to home, side access, garden shed; great for storage…too much to mention.
Close proximity to:- Bligh Park Shopping Centre, Richmond and Windsor Roads; Public transport including Windsor train station; Riverview and Richmond Marketplace Shopping Centres, Hawkesbury Oasis including fitness centre and pools, Mileham Street Netball Complex, Hawkesbury Indoor YMCA Stadium offering basketball, netball, soccer, futsal, dodgeball, touch football, gymnastics, Dog off leash area, corner of Ham and Cox Streets South Windsor, Windsor Wolves, Hawkesbury River, McQuade Park, Windsor Golf Course and much more…
Disclaimer: Please note dimensions are only approximated. All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable and are as advised by the Landlord therefore cannot guarantee its accuracy and prospective purchasers, tenants and interested parties are advised to carry out their own investigations and rely on their own due diligence. Price guide for buyers is as per advertisement.
Address: 13 Broome Place
Suburb: Bligh Park
Car Spaces: 1