Architectually designed to optimise space and natural light this home is ideally positioned within the privacy and security of a cul-de-sac location, this beautifully presented home features stylish interiors and superb outdoor spaces.
Boutique in design, this residence offers a sophisticated lifestyle ideal to entertain your friends and family. Generous family home, great for the growing family or the executive couple wanting an entertainers’ paradise.
- This impressive design offers private accommodation options with two living areas
- Gourmet kitchen equipped with quality appliances and handy breakfast bar
- Specialised wood grain kitchen benchtops, gas cooking, complementary wooden flooring
- Three double sized bedrooms built-ins to all, including walk-in and ensuite to Master
- Great sized backyard for the kids to run and play, landscaped gardens easy to maintain
- Quiet cul-de-sac location, walk to great schools, shops, parklands and transport
- Sparking salt in-ground pool complete with undercover cabana poolside entertainment area
- Stroll to an array of excellent schools, bus route together with 15 minutes to M7 transport
Features include: specialised lighting including downlights, reverse cycle air conditioning, ceiling fans, back to base alarm, specialised window dressings, natural gas stovetop and heating, water tank, garden shedding, secure colourbond fencing, side access to backyard and so much more…
Close proximity to:- Bligh Park Shopping Centre, Richmond and Windsor Roads; Public transport including Windsor train station; Riverview and Richmond Marketplace Shopping Centres, Hawkesbury Oasis including fitness centre and pools, Mileham Street Netball Complex, Hawkesbury Indoor YMCA Stadium offering basketball, netball, soccer, futsal, dodgeball, touch football, gymnastics, Dog off leash area, corner of Ham and Cox Streets South Windsor, Windsor Wolves, Hawkesbury River, McQuade Park, Windsor Golf Course and much more…
Please contact Rachael today to arrange an inspection.
Address: 19 Thomas Place
Suburb: Bligh Park
Car Spaces: 4