Located in one of the Hawkesbury’s most sought after suburbs McGraths Hill, this completely renovated two storey cement rendered exhibition home will delight and surprise.
A well-presented modern home offers an opportunity for multiple family accommodation options and practical floor plan. Have you run out of space in your existing home and need room to move? All your prayers will be answered living in this beautiful home.
This stylish home includes a private outdoor oasis perfect for entertaining, complete with 14+ person heated swim spa retreat surrounded by hardwood decking.
Robust timber flooring feature in the living areas and their rich coloured hue adds to the minimalistic, cool luxurious appeal that exudes this distinctive home.
- Generous sized family home ideal for those wanting an entertainers’ paradise
- Grand portions throughout with light filled interiors; balcony to take in district views
- In-law accommodation, alternatively work from home or teenage/family retreat
- Two separate accommodation areas plus potential for a third
- Four good sized bedrooms all built in mirrored robes
- Brand new bathroom with spa bath and dual showerheads
- Brand new kitchen with stainless steel appliances and 4 burner gas cooktop
- Entertain your friends around the swim spa with outdoor wood fired pizza oven
- Specialised underwater lighting to enhance the spa experience
- Secluded backyard with raised sensory vegetable garden bed
- Walk to shops, schools, parklands and transport
- Dual access on both sides of the house. Accommodation for 4+ cars/boats/caravans
- Double lock up powered garage, built in work benches & storage, dual side access
- Completely landscaped, established, low maintenance yards
Additional features include:- New curtains, fittings and heat lamps throughout, quality fixtures and fittings,, multiple television points, secure custom made segmented pet space, new fans in all bedrooms, new carpets, tiles and floor coverings throughout, painted inside and out, 6 x solar panel to assist in minimising energy costs, specialised external lighting, newly sealed driveway, roof restoration, permaculture opportunity with your own hen pen and vegetable garden, garden shed, kindling storage area, self-cleaning lockable swim spa, striking entrance water feature and so much more…
Close proximity to:- Arndell Anglican College, Windsor High School, Colbee Park, Hawkesbury River, Richmond and Windsor Roads, Windsor, Mulgrave and Pitt Town Shopping Villages, M2/M7; Public transport including Mulgrave and Windsor train stations; McGraths Hill Home Central, Riverview and Richmond Marketplace Shopping Centres, Hawkesbury Oasis including fitness centre and pools, Mileham Street Netball Complex, Hawkesbury Indoor YMCA Stadium offering basketball, netball, soccer, futsal, dodgeball, touch football, gymnastics, Dog off leash area – corner of Ham and Cox Streets South Windsor and so much more…
Rachael looks forward to assisting you with your real estate needs.
Address: 4 Red House Crescent
Suburb: McGraths Hill
Car Spaces: 6