This home is an ideal choice for anyone seeking modern spacious living in the exclusive enclave of homes within the Windsor Peninsula.
Offering a sense of relaxed and serene family living you will be impressed by this multi-level home. Tranquil surrounds and a rural lifestyle without the maintenance included within a neighbourhood upholding a great sense of friendship and community.
This warm and inviting home will provide options for the growing family and perfect for those who enjoy a lifestyle of convenience.
- Spacious and sun washed interiors including open plan living and dining areas
- Generous sized bedrooms all with custom built robes; large storage area downstairs
- 9ft ceilings; quality double brick/brick veneer and tile construction; remote garage entry
- Quality inclusions and appliances together with reverse cycle air conditioning
- Artist’s studio/workshop, teenage retreat or in-law accommodation (STCA)
- Leisurely stroll to Governor Phillip Park on the beautiful Hawkesbury River
- Located in the heart of one of the heritage precincts of the Hawkesbury
- Only footsteps to Windsor Museum, cafés, restaurants and cosmopolitan mall
- Taking in the picturesque district views from your expansive front and rear balconies
- Specialised rockery and gardens combined with sizeable grassed areas for easy care
- Wonderfully private backyard with large terraced areas
Features include: Reverse cycle air conditioning, vertical blinds, ceiling fans, recently painted throughout, partial side access, internal access from the large double garage and so much more…
For further information please contact Warren Goldsworthy 02 4577 9964.
Address: 28 George Street
Car Spaces: 4