Located in the heart of Windsor Heritage Precinct, “Riverview Cottage” c.1860 evokes thoughts of a classic architecturally designed home. Features charming light filled spaces, vaulted ceilings and warm atmosphere;
• Rustic interiors enhanced by period fixtures and fittings
• Moments to Windsor’s Art Gallery, Street Cafes, and vibrant Riverview Shoppingtown;
• Established landscaped gardens with private tranquil courtyard maintained by the owner;
• Enrich your understanding of Hawkesbury’s remarkable history;
• Private alfresco dining; shared laundry facilities; combustion fireplace
Features include:- Side access, on-street parking, traditional bathroom, storage shelves, traditional cottage kitchen and so much more…
Close proximity to:- Richmond and Windsor Roads; Public transport including Windsor train station; Riverview and Richmond Marketplace Shopping Centres, Hawkesbury Oasis including fitness centre and pools, Mileham Street Netball Complex, Hawkesbury Indoor YMCA Stadium offering basketball, netball, soccer, futsal, dodgeball, touch football, gymnastics, Dog off leash area, corner of Ham and Cox Streets South Windsor, Windsor Wolves, Hawkesbury River, McQuade Park, Windsor Golf Course and much more…
Please contact Rachael Goldsworthy to arrange an inspection today (02) 4577 9964.
Disclaimer: Please note dimensions are only approximated. All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable and are as advised by the Landlord therefore cannot guarantee its accuracy and prospective purchasers, tenants and interested parties are advised to carry out their own investigations and rely on their own due diligence. Price guide for buyers is as per advertisement.