Quiet Cul-de-sac Handy Location – 14 Cunningham Place, South Windsor
A smart interior re-design has brought new life into this character filled home exuding a welcoming sense of warmth, space and privacy. Located in a quiet cul-de-sac surrounded by well-kept homes, you are only a short stroll to the Hawkesbury Indoor Stadium, parks and netball courts, 5 minute drive to Windsor and 25 minutes to Rouse Hill.
- Neat and tidy home with Generous sized bedrooms, built-in robes to two
- Good sized kitchen with quality appliances dining flows to lounge
- Outdoor undercover courtyard barbecue area, great for entertaining
- Good sized backyard, secure fencing, great for the kids to run and play
- Garage can be utilised as storage or workshop for your boat, trailers or bikes
- Bond is equal to 4 weeks rent plus 2 weeks rent in advance
- Great landlord; 6 month lease available with option to renew
Features include:- reverse cycle air conditioners, specialised lighting, ample storage and so much more…
Close proximity to:- Bligh Park Shopping Centre, Richmond and Windsor Roads; Public transport including Windsor train station; Riverview and Richmond Marketplace Shopping Centres, Hawkesbury Oasis including fitness centre and pools, Mileham Street Netball Complex, Hawkesbury Indoor YMCA Stadium offering basketball, netball, soccer, futsal, dodgeball, touch football, gymnastics, Dog off leash area, corner of Ham and Cox Streets South Windsor, Windsor Wolves, Hawkesbury River, McQuade Park, Windsor Golf Course and much more…
Rachael looks forward to meeting you at the open home as advertised online.
“Disclaimer: Please note dimensions are only approximates. All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable however we cannot guarantee its accuracy and prospective purchasers, tenants and interested parties are advised to carry out their own investigations and rely on their own due diligence.”
Address: 14 Cunningham Place
Suburb: South Windsor
Car Spaces: 1