Ideally positioned within the privacy and security of a high set home this is a great choice for the growing family or if you love space. This practical family haven is conveniently located just minutes to schools, transport and shopping centres.
The four bedrooms, parents retreat and two living areas are located upstairs, whilst downstairs has an alfresco terrace with bbq and kitchenette, plus an additional wet bar and billiards room for entertaining.
- Spacious open plan living/dining; very neat and tidy home
- 3 large living areas; 2 undercover alfresco entertainment areas;
- Double sized bedrooms, Master with ensuite & private balcony for morning coffee
- New main bathroom upstairs, Master with ensuite, separate toilet downstairs
- Massive backyard for your kids to run and play; double lock up garage and carport
- 6 month lease available with option to renew for 12 months if suitable to all parties
- YES we are a Pet Friendly Agency, so if you have a dog, cat, bird, fish, snake, horse, goat, pig or other pet, we would love to help you find the right property today.
- Great landlord with flexible leasing terms
Close proximity to:- McGraths Hill Shopping Centre, Richmond and Windsor Roads; Public transport including Mulgrave and Windsor train station; Riverview and Richmond Marketplace Shopping Centres, Hawkesbury River, Colbee Park, Arndell Anglican College, Oakville Public School, Pitt Town, Rouse Hill, McGraths Hill Home Central including Bunnings Warehouse, Harvey Norman, Beacon Lighting, Good Price Pharmacy Warehouse, Subway Restaurant, Petbarn, BCF, Aldi, Windsor Golf Course and much more…
Features include: reverse cycle air conditioning, ceiling fans, side access, great storage, secure backyard and so much more….
Rachael looks forward to meeting you at the open home or as advertised online.
WANT TO APPLY NOW? TO GET STARTED COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING:
- Submit your online application for the property to our office. Download your tenancy application within 15 seconds
- Bring your completed tenancy application with you to the inspections as advertised online.
- If approved, pay 2 weeks rent in advance plus bond which is equivalent to 4 weeks rent to secure the property.
- More questions? Please email me email@example.com I would love to help.
Address: 17 Reiby Place
Suburb: McGraths Hill
Car Spaces: 6