This well presented townhouse is only 1 of 4, naturally light and extremely private. An ideal choice for those looking for low maintenance modern living. Move straight in, just minutes to schools, transport, parks and shopping centres together with M2/M7.
- Two good sized bedrooms, reverse cycle air conditioning
- Modern kitchen and bathroom, second toilet
- Easy maintenance, common area lawns mown for you
- Available now, 6 month lease to start with option to renew
- 2 weeks rent in advance plus bond of 4 weeks rent required
Close proximity to:- South Windsor eateries, Bligh Park Shopping Centre, Riverview Shopping Centre, Richmond and Windsor Roads; Public transport including Windsor train station; Richmond Marketplace Shopping Centre, Bede Polding College, Chisolm Catholic Primary School Bligh Park, Hawkesbury Oasis including fitness centre and pools, Mileham Street Netball Complex, Hawkesbury Indoor YMCA Stadium offering basketball, netball, soccer, futsal, dodgeball, touch football, gymnastics, Dog off leash area – corner of Ham and Cox Streets South Windsor and so much more…
Katherine looks forward to meeting you at the open home as advertised online.
Address: 1/254-256 Macquarie Street
Suburb: South Windsor
Car Spaces: 1