This tastefully renovated brick home is bright and spacious inside and out. Well positioned to shops, schools and transport together with M2/M7 makes this a great lifestyle choice for those looking for low maintenance modern living.
• Separate lounge and dining room; very neat and tidy home
• Four good sized bedrooms with built in robes, ensuite to main
• Walk to train station, bus, schools and shops
• Available Now, 6 months lease to start, option to renew
• 2 weeks rent in advance plus bond of 4 weeks rent required
• Great landlord with flexible options
Features include:- 2x reverse-cycle air conditioners, ceiling fan, tiled living areas, carpeted bedrooms, quality fixtures and fittings throughout, side access, 3x garden sheds great for storage, low maintenance landscaped gardens and so much more…
Katherine looks forward to meeting you at the open home as advertised online.
Close proximity to:- Bligh Park Shopping Centre, Richmond and Windsor Roads; Public transport including Windsor train station; Riverview and Richmond Marketplace Shopping Centres, Hawkesbury Oasis including fitness centre and pools, Mileham Street Netball Complex, Hawkesbury Indoor YMCA Stadium offering basketball, netball, soccer, futsal, dodgeball, touch football, gymnastics, Dog off leash area, corner of Ham and Cox Streets South Windsor, Windsor Wolves, Hawkesbury River, McQuade Park, Windsor Golf Course and much more…
Address: 5B Peter Place
Suburb: Bligh Park
Car Spaces: 3