This tastefully renovated brick villa is bright and spacious inside and out. Well positioned to shops, schools and transport together with M2/M7 makes this a great lifestyle choice for those looking for low maintenance modern living.
• Two good sized bedrooms with built in robes
• Modern kitchen and bathroom
• Reverse cycle air conditioning
• Walk to train station, bus, schools and shops
• Available Soon, 6 months lease to start, option to renew
• 2 weeks rent in advance plus bond of 4 weeks rent required
• Sorry no pets, bird and/or goldfish okay
Rachael and Katherine look forward to meeting you at the open home as advertised online.
Close proximity to:- South Windsor eateries, Bligh Park Shopping Centre, Riverview Shopping Centre, Richmond and Windsor Roads; Public transport including Windsor train station; Richmond Marketplace Shopping Centre, Bede Polding College, Chisolm Catholic Primary School Bligh Park, Hawkesbury Oasis including fitness centre and pools, Mileham Street Netball Complex, Hawkesbury Indoor YMCA Stadium offering basketball, netball, soccer, futsal, dodgeball, touch football, gymnastics, Dog off leash area – corner of Ham and Cox Streets South Windsor and so much more…
Address: 4/189A Mileham Street
Suburb: South Windsor
Car Spaces: 2