A smart interior re-design has brought new life into this character filled home exuding a welcoming sense of warmth, space and privacy. Located in a quiet street in McGraths Hill surrounded by well-kept homes, you are only a short stroll to McGraths Hill Shopping Centre, 5 minute drive to Windsor and 15 minutes to Rouse Hill.
• Generous sized bedrooms with mirrored built-in robes
• Modern kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances
• Good sized backyard with undercover entertainment area
• Easy minutes drive to train station, river, parklands, bike tracks, shops & village cafes
• Bond is equal to 4 weeks rent plus 2 weeks rent in advance required
• Great landlord; 6 month lease to start with option to renew
Features include:- polished floorboards, air conditioning, ceiling fans, new blinds, new carpet, recently renovated throughout, carport with drive through side access to garage for your boat, trailers or bikes, garage/workshop, garden shed and so much more…
Close proximity to:- McGraths Hill Shopping Centre, Richmond and Windsor Roads; Public transport including Mulgrave and Windsor train station; Riverview and Richmond Marketplace Shopping Centres, Hawkesbury River, Colbee Park, Arndell Anglican College, Oakville Public School, Pitt Town, Rouse Hill, McGraths Hill Home Central including Bunnings Warehouse, Harvey Norman, Beacon Lighting, Good Price Pharmacy Warehouse, Subway Restaurant, Petbarn, BCF, Aldi, Windsor Golf Course and much more…
Katherine looks forward to meeting you at the open home as advertised online.
Address: 14 Scarvell Avenue
Suburb: McGraths Hill
Car Spaces: 3