A smart interior re-design has brought new life into this contemporary home exuding a welcoming sense of warmth, space and privacy. Located in a quiet street in McGraths Hill surrounded by well-kept homes, you are only a short stroll to McGraths Hill Shopping Centre, 5 minute drive to Windsor and 12 minutes to Rouse Hill Shopping Centre .
• Generous sized bedrooms with mirrored built-in robes
• Modern kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances
• New blinds, new carpet and recently renovated throughout
• Good sized backyard with undercover entertainment area
• Short 5 – 10-minute drive to train station, river, parklands, bike tracks, shops & village cafés
• Sydney Metro – Rouse Hill Station only 12 minute drive away
• Drive through side access to the backyard for your cars
Features include:- Floating floorboards, reverse cycle air conditioning, ceiling fans, garage/workshop, large sized garden shed and so much more…
Rachael looks forward to meeting you at the open home or as advertised online.
Close proximity to:- McGraths Hill Shopping Centre, Richmond and Windsor Roads; Public transport including Mulgrave and Windsor train station; Riverview and Richmond Marketplace Shopping Centres, Hawkesbury River, Colbee Park, Arndell Anglican College, Oakville Public School, Pitt Town, Rouse Hill, McGraths Hill Home Central including Bunnings Warehouse, Harvey Norman, Beacon Lighting, Good Price Pharmacy Warehouse, Subway Restaurant, Petbarn, BCF, Aldi, Windsor Golf Course and much more…
Disclaimer: Please note dimensions are only approximated. All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable and are as advised by the Vendor therefore cannot guarantee its accuracy and prospective purchasers, tenants and interested parties are advised to carry out their own investigations and rely on their own due diligence.
Address: 16 Red House Crescent
Suburb: McGraths Hill
Car Spaces: 1