Ideally positioned this great family home has been designed to optimise space and natural light, beautifully presented featuring stylish interiors and superb outdoor spaces.
A private oasis perfect for outdoor entertaining with seamless integration between indoor/outdoor living this affordable home features many chic modern finishes.
- Multiple open plan living areas with polished floors, high ceilings, and stylish modern décor
- Great sized bedrooms with built-in robes; stainless steel downlights; ceiling fans
- This impressive design offers private accommodation with additional teenagers retreat and workshop
- Stone kitchen benchtops, ceramic cooktop, contemporary pre-rinse tap; quality stainless steel appliances
- Walk to cafés and museums, trains, Hawkesbury Hospital, Shopping Centres together with all amenities
- There is plenty of off-street parking for trucks, trailers, boats, and cars plus workshop space
- Great sized backyard for storage, build a pool, additional shedding and/or the kids to run and play
- Currently leased to great tenants at $535 per week, Council Rates $559 p/q
Features include: Landscaped gardens, specialised sandstone features, dual side access for boats, caravans and trailers reverse cycle ducted air conditioning, specialised window dressings, stainless steel downlights, hardwood decking; secure fencing and so much more…
Close proximity to:- Richmond and Windsor Roads; Public transport including Windsor train station; Riverview and Richmond Marketplace Shopping Centres, Hawkesbury Oasis including fitness centre and pools, Mileham Street Netball Complex, Hawkesbury Indoor YMCA Stadium offering basketball, netball, soccer, futsal, dodgeball, touch football, gymnastics, Dog off leash area, corner of Ham and Cox Streets South Windsor, Windsor Wolves, Hawkesbury River, McQuade Park, Windsor Golf Course and much more…
For further information contact Rachael Goldsworthy to inspect this property today 45779964.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
Address: 33 Mileham Street
Car Spaces: 4