Designed to embrace easy care living and entertaining, this freshly painted, beautifully presented home features stylish interiors and spacious outdoor areas. Move straight in, just minutes to schools, transport, parks and shopping centres together with M2/M7.
• Open-plan lounge and dining room; very neat and tidy home
• Good sized bedrooms with mirrored built-in robes, great storage
• Recently renovated kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances, dishwasher & gas cooking
• Spacious backyard with paved area, great for entertaining
• Available now, 6 month lease available with option to renew
• 2 weeks rent in advance plus bond of 4 weeks rent required
• Great landlord with flexible options
Features include:- Reverse cycle air conditioning, ceiling fans throughout, specialised downlights, quality fixtures and fittings throughout, internal access to home from remote controlled single garage, side access, garden shed great for storage, low maintenance landscaped gardens, and so much more…
Close proximity to:- Bligh Park Shopping Centre, Richmond and Windsor Roads; Public transport including Windsor train station; Riverview and Richmond Marketplace Shopping Centres, Hawkesbury Oasis including fitness centre and pools, Mileham Street Netball Complex, Hawkesbury Indoor YMCA Stadium offering basketball, netball, soccer, futsal, dodgeball, touch football, gymnastics, Dog off leash area, corner of Ham and Cox Streets South Windsor, Windsor Wolves, Hawkesbury River, McQuade Park, Windsor Golf Course and much more..
Disclaimer: Please note dimensions are only approximated. All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable and are as advised by the Landlord therefore cannot guarantee its accuracy and prospective purchasers, tenants and interested parties are advised to carry out their own investigations and rely on their own due diligence. Price guide for buyers is as per advertisement.
Address: 128A Colonial Drive
Suburb: Bligh Park
Car Spaces: 2