Featuring charming light filled spaces, ornate ceilings and warm atmosphere, this home offers modern streamlined interiors enhanced by stylish fixtures and fittings. Located in a quiet street in McGraths Hill surrounded by well-kept homes, you are only a short stroll to McGraths Hill Shopping Centre, 5 minute drive to Windsor, 15 minutes to Rouse Hill plus bus stops within a 5 minute walk.
- Separate lounge and dining room; very neat and tidy home
- Landscaped, low maintenance gardens with private backyard and undercover area, great for entertaining
- Securely fenced with ample parking and side access
- Polished floor boards to living areas; carpeted bedrooms
- Good sized bedrooms with built-in robes
- Great landlord with flexible terms; pet friendly home
- Six month lease available with option to renew
Features include:- Reverse cycle air conditioning, ceiling fans, kitchen including electric cooking, specialised lighting and so much more…
Close proximity to:- McGraths Hill Shopping Centre, Richmond and Windsor Roads; Public transport including Mulgrave and Windsor train station; Riverview and Richmond Marketplace Shopping Centres, Hawkesbury River, Colbee Park, Arndell Anglican College, Oakville Public School, Pitt Town, Rouse Hill, McGraths Hill Home Central including Bunnings Warehouse, Harvey Norman, Beacon Lighting, Good Price Pharmacy Warehouse, Subway Restaurant, Petbarn, BCF, Aldi, Windsor Golf Course and much more…
Disclaimer: Please note dimensions are only approximated. All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable and are as advised by the Landlord therefore cannot guarantee its accuracy and prospective purchasers, tenants and interested parties are advised to carry out their own investigations and rely on their own due diligence.
Address: 16 Garfield Street
Suburb: McGraths Hill
Car Spaces: 1