One of few remaining vacant blocks on 556.4 sqm available in this Priority Growth Area. Situated near Grantham Farm and other acreage properties, great opportunity to land bank for your future.
• Convenient central position with quiet surrounds
• Neighbouring brand new popular enclave of quality residential estates
• Currently utilised as pet livestock agistment
• Restricted land usage offering land banking opportunity – suit investors
• 5 Minutes drive to Riverstone Shopping Centre, train and bus stations
• Currently Under State Environmental Planning Policy (Sydney Region Growth Centres) 2006, the land is zoned RE1 Public Recreation, existing use permitted, current zoning prohibits residential building
• Blacktown City Council Rates applicable approximately $212 p.a.
• Plan of Easement – Prospect Electricity – available to view
Contact Rachael Goldsworthy to view today 02 4577 9964.
Close proximity to:- Riverstone Swimming Centre, Riverstone High School, Riverstone Schofields Memorial Club, Riverstone Post Office, Hawkesbury River, Richmond and Windsor Roads, Rouse Hill, The Ponds, Rouse Hill and McGraths Hill/Mulgrave Shopping Villages, M2/M7; Public transport including Riverstone, Schofields, Vineyard, Mulgrave and Windsor train stations; McGraths Hill Home Central, Riverview and Richmond Marketplace Shopping Centres and so much more…
Additional Information on neighbouring suburbs:-
Neighbouring Riverstone East which falls within the Blacktown Local Government has been earmarked as a Priority Growth Area.
“The precinct is 656 hectares and is bounded by Schofields Road to the south, Windsor Road to the north east and First Ponds Creek to the west.
Following extensive consultation, the plans for Stages 1 and 2 were finalised in August 2016 and new planning controls were introduced to enable urban development…The new community in Riverstone East (Stages 1 and 2) will benefit from up to 3,500 new homes and the delivery of local amenities close to transport options, including:
- a new primary school on Riverstone Road;
- a new community facility adjacent to the village centre on Guntawong Road;
- higher residential densities in proximity to the Cudgegong Road Railway Station on the Sydney Metro North West;
- access to essential infrastructure including water, sewer and electricity which is being progressively delivered; and
- upgrades to major roads, including Schofields Road.”
Neighbouring Riverstone East which falls within the Blacktown Local Government has been earmarked as a Priority Growth Area, information courtesy of Department of Planning & Environment
Please note: information and video courtesy of Department of Planning & Environment
Neighbouring Box Hill which falls within the Baulkham Hills Local Government has been earmarked as another Priority Growth Area offers much promise.
Please note: information courtesy of Ray Williams MP and Channel 7 News.
Address: Lot 39, Victoria Street