Located in the heart of one of the heritage precincts of the Hawkesbury and set on 1,689sqm, Lillian c.1860 showcases a warm minimalistic design. Featuring charming light filled spaces, rustic ironbark walls you will enjoy the beautiful atmosphere. Stylishly renovated, the interiors are enhanced by period fixtures and fittings which complete your modern comfort.
* 5 minutes to Windsor’s Art Gallery, restaurants and street cafés
* Three good sized bedrooms with two living areas plus study nook
* New bathroom complete with roll top deep claw bath and specialised cabinetry
* New gas kitchen and renovated throughout; cast iron fire place with original mantle piece
* French doors lead to the established landscaped gardens with private tranquil courtyard
* Pick from your own orchard of apples, pears, plums, peaches, apricots, hazelnuts, almonds, tahitian lime, lemon and quince.
* Sit on your front verandah, enjoy a cool drink as you watch the western sun setting over the mountains
* Close to transport, village shops, river access and is perfect for young families, first home buyers or investors
* Not heritage listed
Features include:- Side access; barn/workshop or artist’s studio; wide polished florboards; stainless steel appliances; seamless integration of indoor/outdoor living; shade sail, french windows, dishwasher, gas hot water, 30 rose bushes and specialised plants and so much more…
Rachael looks forward to meeting you at the open home on Saturday.
Address: 516 Wilberforce Road
Car Spaces: 2