Ideally positioned within the privacy and security of a high set home, this well presented home is for multiple families or those simply need more space. Located in a quiet street in McGraths Hill surrounded by well-kept homes, you are only a short stroll to McGraths Hill Shopping Centre, 5 minute drive to Windsor and 15 minutes to Rouse Hill.
• Two large living areas upstairs & down; good sized bedrooms with robes & walk-in robe to main
• Stylish kitchen with Caesar Stone bench tops & stainless steel quality appliances; additional sink downstairs, handy for entertaining
• Quality bathroom upstairs with separate toilet and laundry downstairs
• Massive double lock up garage with access to generous sized backyard
• Secure backyard with expansive undercover, paved entertainment area
• 6 month lease available with option to renew
• Great landlord with flexible terms
Features include: Reverse cycle air conditioning, ceiling fans, quality fixtures and fittings, polished floorboards, great storage, side access to backyard, landscaped gardens, lock up double garage, secure backyard and so much more….
Close proximity to:- Arndell Anglican College, Windsor High School, Colbee Park, Hawkesbury River, Richmond and Windsor Roads, Windsor, Mulgrave and Pitt Town Shopping Villages, M2/M7; Public transport including Mulgrave and Windsor train stations; McGraths Hill Home Central – Bunnings, BCF, Harvey Norman, Pet Barn; Riverview and Richmond Marketplace Shopping Centres, Hawkesbury Oasis including fitness centre and pools, Mileham Street Netball Complex, Hawkesbury Indoor YMCA Stadium offering basketball, netball, soccer, futsal, dodgeball, touch football, gymnastics, Dog off leash area – corner of Ham and Cox Streets South Windsor and so much more…
All inspections are by appointment or by video link. Please contact the office to discuss further (02) 4577 9964.
Disclaimer: Please note dimensions are only approximated. All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable and are as advised by the Landlord therefore cannot guarantee its accuracy and prospective purchasers, tenants and interested parties are advised to carry out their own investigations and rely on their own due diligence.
Address: 33 Balmain Road
Suburb: McGraths Hill
Car Spaces: 2