Designed to embrace easy care living and entertaining, this well-kept townhouse enjoys a convenient address close to street cafes, parks, trains, schools and vibrant Penrith Westfield.
- 3 good sized bedrooms with built in robes to two rooms
- Open plan kitchen, dining and lounge room with internal access to garage
- Nice sized courtyard good to enjoy the afternoon sun, very low maintenance
- Galley style kitchen, neat and tidy home, reverse cycle air conditioning
- Available now, 6 months lease with option to renew
- 2 weeks rent in advance plus bond is equal to 4 weeks rent
- Great landlord, flexible leasing terms
Additional features include:- Reverse-cycle Air Conditioner, ceiling fan, internal access to home from garage, low maintenance landscaped gardens and so much more…
Enjoy the many benefits of being part of the local community as listed below.
Close proximity to:- Westfield Penrith, Cranebrook Shopping Village including Woolworths, Aldi, Medical Centre, Australia Post and BWS, Penrith Lakes Scheme, Sydney International Regatta Centre, Penrith Whitewater Stadium, Corpus Christi Catholic Church, St Thomas’ Anglican Church, The Northern Road, parklands, transport and so much more…
Rachael looks forward to meeting you at the open home or as advertised online.
“Disclaimer: Please note dimensions are only approximated. All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable however we cannot guarantee its accuracy and prospective purchasers, tenants and interested parties are advised to carry out their own investigations and rely on their own due diligence.”
WANT TO APPLY NOW? TO GET STARTED COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING:
- Submit your online application for the property to our office. Download your tenancy application within 15 seconds
- Complete and submit your online application to email@example.com
- Bring your completed tenancy application with you to the inspections as advertised online
- If approved, pay 2 weeks rent in advance plus bond which is equivalent to 4 weeks rent to secure the property
- More questions? Please email me firstname.lastname@example.org I would love to help
Address: 4/155 Derby Street
Car Spaces: 2