This recently renovated, exceptionally well presented 3 bedroom home offers a low maintenance lifestyle of contemporary convenience. You are only a short drive from vibrant South Windsor eateries, shops, trains and schools.
• Open-plan living/dining; very neat and tidy home
• Three good sized bedrooms with mirrored built-in robes to two
• Stylish kitchen with stainless steel quality appliances
• Secure terraced backyard with expansive undercover entertaining area
• 2 weeks rent in advance plus bond of 4 weeks rent required
• Great landlord; 6 month lease with option to renew
Features include:- Reverse-cycle Air Conditioner, ceiling fans, quality fixtures and fittings, lock up garage plus garden shed; great for storage and so much more…
Close proximity to:- South Windsor eateries, Bligh Park Shopping Centre, Riverview Shopping Centre, Richmond and Windsor Roads; Public transport including Windsor train station; Richmond Marketplace Shopping Centre, Bede Polding College, Chisolm Catholic Primary School Bligh Park, Hawkesbury Oasis including fitness centre and pools, Mileham Street Netball Complex, Hawkesbury Indoor YMCA Stadium offering basketball, netball, soccer, futsal, dodgeball, touch football, gymnastics, Dog off leash area – corner of Ham and Cox Streets South Windsor and so much more…
Warren looks forward to meeting you at the open home.
“Disclaimer: Please note dimensions are only approximated. All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable however we cannot guarantee its accuracy and prospective purchasers, tenants and interested parties are advised to carry out their own investigations and rely on their own due diligence.”
Address: 24 Harpur Crescent
Suburb: South Windsor
Car Spaces: 2