Offering a lifestyle of convenience, “Fleur-De-Lis” is vibrantly light and wonderfully private. Set on just under one quarter of an acre this property offers a gracious country residence without the maintenance and is an ideal home for those who enjoy entertaining family and friends in a great location.
- Charming light filled spaces, decorative 9ft ceilings and warm atmosphere
- Stylishly renovated with rustic interiors enhanced by period fixtures and fittings
- Generously sized rooms throughout, polished floorboards, French doors, special features
- Established landscaped gardens offering private tranquil courtyards and secret garden spaces
- Potential home office or professional premises (stca); Plenty of room for the children to explore
- Moments to Richmond’s street cafes and lively Richmond Marketplace Shopping Centre
- Footsteps to the River, parks, playgrounds, trains (CBD 1 hour) and buses
Features include: Open fire place, Smeg tall dishwasher, Emelia 900 all gas cooker, Deep Abey Double sink plus Abbey Possum tap with vegetable spray, walk in robe, new ensuite, pure wool carpet, specialised lighting, gas outlets, workshop/storage shed, side access, and so much more…
Rachael looks forward to meeting you at the open home on Saturday.
Address: 51 Francis Street
Car Spaces: 1