The first time this great family home has been offered for sale and won’t be on the market for long.
Immense space, natural light and idyllic undercover outdoor entertaining areas bestow this immaculately maintained home with a sense of relaxed, private and serene family living.
Warmth and style feature when you visit another part of the world in this peaceful setting flanked by the leafy bushland reserve. This modern executive residence provides versatile living options for young and growing families.
This beautiful home offers many comforts:-
- Well-appointed for modern living and bathed in natural sunlight
- Three good sized bedrooms with new carpet plus study den
- Three multiple open plan living areas leading to north-west facing alfresco terrace
- All year round fun, plentiful integrated indoor/outdoor entertainment areas
- Side access and enormous block with opportunity to construct granny flat (stca)
- Established landscaped gardens with water feature complete with koi pond
- Sparkling in-ground saltwater swimming pool with self-cleaning chlorinator
- Close proximity to shops, transport, schools, sporting ovals and parklands
- Two car garage with handy drive through access to backyard and reserve
Features include:- Reverse cycle air conditioning, Fisher & Paykel two draw dishwasher, alarm system, gas hot water and cook top, 2 x gas bayonet provisions for heating , light and bright two way bathroom with separate toilet, zinc aluminium garden shedding, specialised glass bead swimming pool filter with automatic time sequencing and so much more…
Close proximity to:- Bligh Park and South Windsor Shopping Villages, Riverview and Richmond Marketplace Shopping Centres, Richmond and Windsor Roads; Public transport including Windsor, Richmond and Mulgrave train stations; Hawkesbury River, Colbee Park, Windsor Wolves, Bede Polding High School, Arndell Anglican College, Bligh Park Public School, Windsor Park School, Chisholm Primary, McGraths Hill Home Central including Bunnings Warehouse, Harvey Norman, Beacon Lighting, Good Price Pharmacy Warehouse, Subway Restaurant, Petbarn, BCF, Aldi, Windsor Golf Course and much more…
Rachael looks forward to meeting you at the open home.
Address: 6 Rich Close
Suburb: Bligh Park
Car Spaces: 4