Positioned centrally between Bligh Park and Windsor neighbourhoods this home presents an opportunity for the astute investor. Currently returning $500 p/wk and in lease until April 2016, with an option to renew, this home is well maintained by great tenants who are house proud and treat this home as their own.
This single level home offers a practical layout with the kitchen a focal family meeting point with open plan dining and lounge adjoining providing space together with a wheel chair friendly environment.
Conveniently located with the Sydney Business Park together with Hills Motorway M2/M7 Westlink within 20 minute drive offering retail solutions for your home including Ikea, Bunnings, Masters, Aldi, Costco, Toll, Lindt to name a few.
- Five good sized bedrooms, spacious layout
- Reverse cycle air conditioning and quality inclusions
- Entertainer’s kitchen with dual stainless steel quality ovens
- Dual Road Frontage and lane access; granny flat development opportunity (stca)
- Outdoor undercover entertainment pad making entertaining your family and friends fun
- Hills Motorway M2/M7 Westlink and Sydney Business Park only 20 minutes’ drive away
- Secure backyard with side gated access and expansive undercover entertaining area
- Short drive to local shops, RSL, cafes, public transport and good schools
Additional Features include:- Stainless steel dual ovens for the larger families, Reverse cycle air conditioning, garden shed and much more…
Close proximity to:- Richmond and Windsor Roads; Public transport including Windsor train station; Riverview and Richmond Marketplace Shopping Centres, Hawkesbury Oasis including fitness centre and pools, Mileham Street Netball Complex, Hawkesbury Indoor YMCA Stadium offering basketball, netball, soccer, futsal, dodgeball, touch football, gymnastics, Dog off leash area – corner of Ham and Cox Streets South Windsor and so much more…
Rachael looks forward to assisting you with your real estate needs.
Address: 314 Macquarie Street
Suburb: South Windsor
Car Spaces: 2