An intriguing tri-level architectural design that will leave you wanting to return and make this beautiful home your own. This home has been lovingly renovated with cool hues that provide an artistic contemporary flair throughout enjoyed by all who visit.
Vaulted ceilings, natural light and spacious undercover outdoor entertaining areas are all part of the spoils; overlooking your own mini-acreage with leafy landscaped gardens and surrounding farmlands offering serene family living.
This modern executive residence provides versatile living options for young and growing families, stylish home features include:-
- Well-appointed for modern living and bathed in natural sunlight
- Three good sized bedrooms with additional fourth bedroom or zen den;
- Master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe; good storage options;
- All weather entertaining, with sizable integrated indoor/outdoor entertainment areas;
- Established low maintenance landscaped gardens and an expansive 2757 sqm block great for the family to run and play;
- Two car garage with additional carport space, great for tradespeople and those needing a workshop space;
Features include:- Combustion heater, specialised downlights, new carpets throughout, new ceiling fans, specialised window furnishings, cedar timber windows, durable timber kitchen benchtops feature, quality fixtures and fittings throughout, side access and so much more…
Close proximity to:- Freemans Reach, Wilberforce and Glossodia Shopping Villages, Windsor Riverview, North Richmond and Richmond Marketplace Shopping Centres, Richmond and Windsor Roads; Public transport including Windsor, Richmond and Mulgrave train stations; Hawkesbury River, Bushells Lagoon, Currency Creek, Indy 800 Kart Track, Hawkesbury Riverside Tourist Park, Scibberas Fresh Local Fruit, Vegetables and Produce, Guide Dogs NSW, Hawkesbury High School, Arndell Anglican College, Windsor High School, Park School, Chisholm Primary, Windsor Township, McGraths Hill Home Central including Bunnings Warehouse, Harvey Norman, Beacon Lighting, Good Price Pharmacy Warehouse, Subway Restaurant, Petbarn, BCF, Aldi, Richmond and Windsor Golf Courses and much more…
Rachael looks forward to meeting you at the open home.
Address: 710 Kurmond Road
Suburb: Freemans Reach
Car Spaces: 3