Designed to optimise space and natural light, this near new, executive residence is perfect for the family or a corporate couple seeking absolute convenience in a premier dress circle position.
At Corvidae Estate you’ll love relaxing in your secluded entertaining spaces. Boutique in design this home offers a sophisticated lifestyle with a focus on spacious indoor and outdoor living areas which are ideal to entertain your family and friends.
• Architecturally designed enjoy stylish dual level living
• Cool hues feature with carpeted accommodation and tiled living spaces
• Entertainer’s gas kitchen with stone benchtops and quality stainless steel appliances
• Four living areas, alfresco dining, media room, storage options, specialised lighting
• Carpeted bedrooms with built in robes, ducted air conditioning, gas
• Master Bedroom complete with ensuite and walk in robe
• Close to transport, shops and excellent schools
• Great landlord with flexible leasing terms
You will be impressed by a series of sliding glass panels that open to the entertainment areas, together with private rear lawns, media room and additional living spaces.
Warren looks forward to meeting you at the next inspection as advertised online.
Features include: Ducted air conditioning, specialised window dressings, custom lighting, secure lock up remote garage, storage options, low maintenance gardens, too much to mention…
Close proximity to:- Rouse Hill Town Centre including Reading Cinemas, Woolworths, Big W, Coles, Aldi, Amcal Pharmacy, Anytime Fitness, ANZ Bank, St. George Bank, Commonwealth Bank, National Australia Bank, Australia Post, Bloch, Lorna Jane, Boost Juice Bars, JB HI-FI, Gloria Jeans, DeCosti Seafoods, KFC, McDonalds.
LIKE TO APPLY NOW? TO GET STARTED PLEASE COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING:
Copy and paste this link to download your tenancy application within 15 seconds:- http://rachaelgoldsworthy.com.au/tenancy-application-form/
Disclaimer: Please note dimensions are only approximated. All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable and are as advised by the Landlord therefore cannot guarantee its accuracy and prospective purchasers, tenants and interested parties are advised to carry out their own investigations and rely on their own due diligence.