Located in the heart of central Windsor’s Heritage Precinct this charming home offers a lifestyle of convenience, is vibrantly light and wonderfully private.
• Charming light filled spaces, decorative 9ft ceilings and warm atmosphere
• Rustic interiors enhanced by period fixtures and fittings; beautiful leadlight windows
• Generously proportioned rooms throughout, good storage;
• Established landscaped gardens offering a private tranquil retreat
• Moments to Windsor’s street cafes, restaurants and Museum and Art Gallery
• Close to the river, parks, playgrounds, and trains and buses (CBD 1 hour)
Additional features include: open fire place, french doors, picture rails, specialised cornices, gas cook top, side access to secure backyard, front and rear decks, large cat enclosure, reverse cycle air conditioning and much more…
Rachael looks forward to meeting you at the open home on Saturday. In the meantime, if you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact Rachael on 02 4577 9964.
Address: 16 Ross Street
Car Spaces: 3