This easy care home is neat and tidy and well positioned within walking distance to street cafes, parks, trains, schools and vibrant Richmond Marketplace.
- Three good sized bedrooms with built in robes
- Brand new kitchen; recently renovated bathroom
- Generous sized backyard with good sized storage
- Low maintenance gardens
- Six month lease with option to renew, bond is equal to 4 weeks rent
- Great landlord with flexible terms
Features include: polished floorboards, enclosed verandah, gas heating outlet available, ceiling fans, air conditioning, side access, single LUG and carport.
Close proximity to:- Richmond Pool, Richmond Train Station with express trains to Sydney CBD, Richmond Marketplace, many Cafés and restaurants, Richmond Fruit Market, KFC, McDonalds, Richmond Race Club/Clarendon, Richmond Park, Richmond Club, Pugh’s Lagoon, Antiques and Collectables, 24 minutes to Penrith, 25 minutes to m7, 55 minutes to Sydney CBD.
To take a walk through contact Rachael Goldsworthy.
WANT TO APPLY NOW? TO GET STARTED COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING:
- Submit your online application for the property to our office. Download your tenancy application within 15 seconds
- Complete and submit your online application to email@example.com
- Bring your completed tenancy application with you to the inspections as advertised online
- If approved, pay 2 weeks rent in advance plus bond which is equivalent to 4 weeks rent to secure the property
- More questions? Please email me firstname.lastname@example.org I would love to help
“Disclaimer: Please note dimensions are only approximates. All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable however we cannot guarantee its accuracy and prospective purchasers, tenants and interested parties are advised to carry out their own investigations and rely on their own due diligence.”
Address: 25 Bourke Street
Car Spaces: 2