Want to escape to the Country however never thought you could afford or maintain the lifestyle? Why not meet in the middle and have the rural lifestyle without the maintenance.
Representing value for money this substantial sized home takes full advantage of the immense space and local rural postcard vistas. This is an entertainers’ home which is extremely private and features many smart contemporary finishes.
Modern in re-design, this residence offers a lifestyle focused on seamless integration between indoor and outdoor living areas flooded with natural light, making entertaining your family and friends a lot of fun.
- Four good sized bedrooms with built-ins, including double mirrored robe to the master
- New kitchen and bathroom renovations featuring quality extras to enjoy with the family
- Practical floorplan offering options of additional accommodation or living space, your choice
- Oversized media room complete with high ceilings, custom built bi-fold cedar window doors
- Possible dual family or granny flat accommodation dependent on the floorplan you choose
- Merbau hardwood decking complete with built-in seating overlooking serene South Creek
- Great sized backyard for the kids to run and play with landscaped gardens easy to maintain
- Quiet street, short walk/drive to all amenities, transport, cycle ways and Hawkesbury River
This home represents an idyllic lifestyle opportunity. Conveniently located with an easy walk/drive to Windsor Shopping Village together with excellent private and public schools and verdant parklands, don’t miss your opportunity to inspect today.
Additional features include:- specialised window dressings, stainless steel ceiling fan, ceiling fans, wood combustion heater, tiled/carpeted/wooded fixed floor features, reverse cycle air conditioning, specialised lighting, plenty of storage, side access to backyard, terraced yard with fire pit, versatile covered outdoor living, secure fencing with a beautiful outlook, taller garage door access for caravans, boats and trailers, stylish new retractable window awnings and so much more…
Close proximity to:- Richmond and Windsor Roads; Public transport including Windsor train station; Riverview and Richmond Marketplace Shopping Centres, Hawkesbury Oasis including fitness centre and pools, Mileham Street Netball Complex, Hawkesbury Indoor YMCA Stadium offering basketball, netball, soccer, futsal, dodgeball, touch football, gymnastics, Dog off leash area, corner of Ham and Cox Streets South Windsor, Windsor Wolves, Hawkesbury River, McQuade Park, Windsor Golf Course and much more…
To take a walk through contact Rachael today on 02 45779964.
Address: 43 Harris Street
Car Spaces: 2