Affordable Modern Living – 12/1-2 The Crescent Penrith, NSW 2750
Designed to embrace easy care living and entertaining, this well-kept complex enjoys a convenient address within walking distance to street cafes, parks, trains and vibrant Penrith Westfield.
This north facing two bedroom apartment, filled with an abundance of natural light, has been renovated throughout including bathroom, carpet and specialised timber flooring.
• Good sized master bedroom with expansive windows and sizeable built in robe
• Seamless integration from indoor/outdoor living with sunny district views
• Walking distance to all amenities including good schools, transport & medical facilities
• Open plan kitchen, dining and lounge room, with internal laundry access from garage
• Lovely tree lined and grassed community courtyard, good to enjoy a bbq with family & friends
• You will love the independence of your own laundry; plus chute from the living area
• Remote controlled garage door with secure parking plus private storage area
• Currently tenanted to 13th June, 2019 $320 per week. Strata levies administration and capital works $ 771.05 p/quarter.
Additional Features include:- Private storage area, remote controlled lock up garage door, stainless steel appliances, specialised stainless steel lighting fixtures and fittings, reverse cycle air conditioning, internal access to laundry from garage and so much more…
Rachael looks forward to meeting you at the open home or as advertised online. Enjoy the many benefits of being part of the local community as listed below.
Close proximity to:- Westfield Penrith, Cranebrook Shopping Village including Woolworths, Aldi, Jaycar Electronics, Officeworks, The Cheesecake Shop, Battery World, Autobarn, Nepean Private Hospital, Nepean Hospital, Tresillian Family Care Centre Nepean, Penrith Medical Centre, Australia Post and BWS, Red Rooster, McDonalds, Hungry Jacks, Melt’s Cakes, Amber Tiles, Penrith Lakes Scheme, Sydney International Regatta Centre, Penrith Whitewater Stadium, Astina Serviced Apartments, St. TAFE NSW, Dominic’s College, Kradle to Krayons, Little Rascls Pre-School, Penrith Public School, Penrith High School, St. Nicholas of Myra Primary School, Corpus Christi Catholic Church, St Thomas’ Anglican Church, Parker Street Reserve, Penrith Train Station, 5 minutes to M4, 3 minutes to Great Western Highway, The Northern Road, parklands, transport and so much more…
Disclaimer: Please note dimensions are only approximates. All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable however we cannot guarantee its accuracy and prospective purchasers and interested parties are advised to carry out their own investigations and rely on their own due diligence.\
Address: 12/1-2 The Crescent
Car Spaces: 1