Ideally positioned with the privacy and security of a cul-de-sac location this practical family home is just minutes to schools, transport and shopping village. Natural light and idyllic spacious undercover outdoor entertaining areas bestow this home with a sense of relaxed, private and serene family living.
Explore the scope to renovate with savvy buyers being ready to stake their claim as this home is perfect for the first buyer or investor and offers many comforts :-
- Well-resourced ready to for living and bathed in natural sunlight
- Three good sized bedrooms with built in robes plus linen storage
- Generous 5.1 x 5.0 metre living area – are you ready to install your media room?
- Established low maintenance landscaped gardens plus garden shed
- Close proximity to shops, transport, schools, sporting ovals and parklands
- Generous sized alfresco area great for entertaining family and friends
- Carport with handy side gate access to good sized backyard
Features include:- Reverse cycle air conditioning, provision for gas heating , separate toilet, garden shedding, linen storage and so much more…
Close proximity to:- Bligh Park and South Windsor Shopping Villages, McDonalds, Riverview and Richmond Marketplace Shopping Centres, Richmond and Windsor Roads; Public transport including Windsor, Richmond and Mulgrave train stations; Hawkesbury River, Colbee Park, Windsor Wolves, Bede Polding High School, Arndell Anglican College, Bligh Park Public School, Windsor Park School, Chisholm Primary, McGraths Hill Home Central including Bunnings Warehouse, Harvey Norman, Beacon Lighting, Good Price Pharmacy Warehouse, Subway, Petbarn, BCF, Aldi, Windsor Golf Course and much more…
Address: 7 Dawes Place
Suburb: Bligh Park
Car Spaces: 2