With charming original features including polished floorboards, high ceilings, large specialised windows, this residence offers grand proportions and a lovely elevation.
So many features, this ex-defence home is a hidden gem, on a good sized block this home could be moulded into any number of different styles.
* Upstairs: Four good sized bedrooms built-in wardrobes to all, kitchen and bathroom
* Downstairs: Art studio, home office (stca) or additional living areas and laundry
* Sun drenched open plan kitchen overlooking the leafy landscaped backyard
* Sparkling above ground chlorinated pool ready to enjoy for summer
* Close to a number of good quality public & private schools, walking distance to local parks
* Secure double lock up garage, undercover alfresco entertaining area, cubbyhouse
* Flat and usable land, positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac
* Great potential to provide additional value with some small improvements
Features include: 2 x reverse cycle air conditioners, ceiling fans, specialised window dressings, landscaped gardens, ceramic cooktop oven, gas heating and so much more…
Rachael looks forward to assisting you with your real estate needs at the open home on Saturday.
Address: 9 Raven Place
Suburb: South Windsor
Car Spaces: 2