This beautifully restored home is vibrantly light & wonderfully private offering a lifestyle of convenience. An ideal home for those who enjoy a character filled home in a sought after location.
* Warmth & style abound, 9ft ornate ceilings, polished floorboards & period features
* Three generous sized bedrooms, two with stylish built-ins, additional study space
* Open plan living & dining options together with seamless integration to outdoors
* Reverse cycle air conditioning, stainless steel appliances incl. dual drawer s/steel dishwasher
* Renovated bathrooms & gas kitchen with Caesar stone benchtops
* Leafy, well established suburb, walk to Hawkesbury River & playgrounds
* Children’s cubbyhouse, terraced landscaped gardens, drive through side access to garage for your boat, trailers or bikes
* Available 12 April 2017, 6 months lease to start, option to renew
* 2 weeks rent in advance plus bond of 4 weeks rent required
* Great landlord with flexible options
Additional features: stainless steel down lights, picture rails, white timber look venetians, carpeted bedrooms, ceiling fan and so much more…
Close proximity to:- Richmond and Windsor Roads; Public transport including Windsor train station; Riverview and Richmond Marketplace Shopping Centres, Hawkesbury Oasis including fitness centre and pools, Mileham Street Netball Complex, Hawkesbury Indoor YMCA Stadium offering basketball, netball, soccer, futsal, dodgeball, touch football, gymnastics, Dog off leash area, corner of Ham and Cox Streets South Windsor, Windsor Wolves, Hawkesbury River, McQuade Park, Windsor Golf Course and much more…
Warren looks forward to meeting you at the open home.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
WANT TO APPLY NOW? TO GET STARTED COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING:
- Submit your online application for the property to our office. Download your tenancy application within 15 seconds. Complete and submit your online application to email@example.com
- Bring your completed tenancy application with you to the inspections as advertised online
- If approved, pay 2 weeks rent in advance plus bond which is equivalent to 4 weeks rent to secure the property
- More questions? Please email me firstname.lastname@example.org I would love to help
Address: 75 The Terrace
Car Spaces: 2