Designed to embrace easy care living and entertaining, this neat and tidy 3 bedroom home is a great start for those looking for rural lifestyle without the maintenance. You are only a short drive to street cafes, parks, trains, schools, vibrant Richmond Marketplace and 25 minutes to the M7.
• Spacious open plan living/dining; very neat and tidy home
• Good sized bedrooms all with built-in robes
• Generous sized backyard with undercover hardwood deck, great for entertaining
• 6 month lease available with option to renew for further 6-12 months
• 2 weeks rent in advance, plus 4 weeks bond
• Great landlord with flexible terms
Features include:- Polished timber floorboards, specialised downlights, second toilet, single garage great for storage and so much more…
Close proximity to:- Richmond Pool, Richmond Train Station with fast trains to Sydney CBD, Richmond Marketplace, many Cafés and restaurants, Richmond Fruit Market, KFC, McDonalds, Richmond Race Club/Clarendon, Richmond Park, Richmond Club, Pugh’s Lagoon, 26 minutes to Penrith, 30 minutes to M7, 56 minutes to Sydney CBD.
“Disclaimer: Please note dimensions are only approximates. All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable however we cannot guarantee its accuracy and prospective purchasers, tenants and interested parties are advised to carry out their own investigations and rely on their own due diligence.”
Address: 69 Francis Street
Car Spaces: 2