Designed to embrace easy care living and entertaining, this neat and tidy 3 bedroom home is a great start for a young couple or family looking for rural lifestyle without the maintenance. You are only a short drive to street cafes, parks, trains, schools, vibrant Richmond Marketplace and 25 minutes to the M7.
- Spacious open plan living/dining; very neat and tidy home
- Good sized bedrooms all with built-in robes
- Generous sized backyard with undercover hardwood deck, great for entertaining
- 6 month lease available with option to renew for further 6-12 months
- 2 weeks rent in advance, plus 4 weeks bond
- Great landlord with flexible terms
Features include:- Polished timber floorboards, freshly painted throughout, specialised downlights, second toilet, brand new driveway, single garage great for storage and so much more…
Close proximity to:- Richmond Pool, Richmond Train Station with express trains to Sydney CBD, Richmond Marketplace, many Cafés and restaurants, Richmond Fruit Market, KFC, McDonalds, Richmond Race Club/Clarendon, Richmond Park, Richmond Club, Pugh’s Lagoon, Antiques and Collectables, 24 minutes to Penrith, 25 minutes to m7, 55 minutes to Sydney CBD.
Rachael looks forward to assisting you with your real estate needs.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
WANT TO APPLY NOW? TO GET STARTED COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING:
- Submit your online application for the property to our office. Download your tenancy application within 15 seconds. Complete and submit your online application to email@example.com
- Bring your completed tenancy application with you to the inspections as advertised online
- If approved, pay 2 weeks rent in advance plus bond which is equivalent to 4 weeks rent to secure the property
- More questions? Please email me firstname.lastname@example.org I would love to help
Address: 69 Francis Street
Car Spaces: 2