This exceptionally well presented 4 bedroom home offers a low maintenance lifestyle of contemporary convenience. Practical floor plan and light filled interiors combine to create a great start especially if you are new to the rental market.
- Separate lounge and dining room; very neat and tidy home
- Good sized bedrooms; built-in robes
- Secure backyard with undercover entertainment area
- Drive through side access to back yard with single garage and carport
- 6 month lease available with option to renew
- 2 weeks rent in advance plus bond is equal to 4 weeks rent
- Great landlord with flexible terms
Features include:- Polished floorboards, carpeted bedrooms, reverse-cycle air-conditioner, dishwasher and so much more…
Close proximity to:- South Windsor eateries, Bligh Park Shopping Centre, Riverview Shopping Centre, Richmond and Windsor Roads; Public transport including Windsor train station; Richmond Marketplace Shopping Centre, Bede Polding College, Chisolm Catholic Primary School Bligh Park, Hawkesbury Oasis including fitness centre and pools, Mileham Street Netball Complex, Hawkesbury Indoor YMCA Stadium offering basketball, netball, soccer, futsal, dodgeball, touch football, gymnastics, Dog off leash area – corner of Ham and Cox Streets South Windsor and so much more…
Katherine looks forward to meeting you at the open home on Saturday.
Address: 68 McKellar Crescent
Suburb: South Windsor
Car Spaces: 3