The Workers Cottage c. 1893
Offering a lifestyle of convenience, this original Workers Cottage is vibrantly light and wonderfully private. An ideal home for those who enjoy easy, smart casual living in a great location.
- The Workers Cottage showcases charming rustic appeal
- Warmth and style – 10ft ceilings, rare wide polished floorboards
- Stylishly renovated enhanced by period fixtures & fittings, complete modern comfort
- Wrap around verandahs, paved courtyard and two street frontages
- Opportunity for professional premises with separate entry (stca)
- Artist’s studio/powered workshop
Features include: 4 gas burner stainless steel oven, custom made plate racks in kitchen, high ceilings, original sash windows, reverse cycle air conditioning, side access, slow combustion fireplace, specialised lighting, vegetable patch, venetians and much more…
To take a walk through contact Rachael Goldsworthy 0418 410 498.
Address: 486 George Street
Car Spaces: 1