- Immaculately presented single storey villa
- Effortless modern living located in a quiet complex close to all amenities
- Recently painted and new carpet throughout; private alfresco area
- Generous sized bedrooms with mirrored robes and storage
- Quality inclusions with white appliances; open plan living/dining
- Concealed sunlit backyard, reverse cycle air conditioning; fully fenced
- Single lock up garage plus brick and tile carport
- 6 months lease to start, option to renew
- 2 weeks rent in advance plus bond of 4 weeks rent required
Contact Rachael today, she looks forward to assisting you with your real estate enquiries.
Close proximity to:- Richmond and Windsor Roads; Public transport including Windsor train station; Bligh Park, Riverview and Richmond Marketplace Shopping Centres, Hawkesbury Oasis including fitness centre and pools, Mileham Street Netball Complex, Hawkesbury Indoor YMCA Stadium offering basketball, netball, soccer, futsal, dodgeball, touch football, gymnastics, Dog off leash area – corner of Ham and Cox Streets South Windsor, Windsor Wolves.
“Disclaimer: Please note dimensions are only approximated. All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable however we cannot guarantee its accuracy and prospective purchasers, tenants and interested parties are advised to carry out their own investigations and rely on their own due diligence.”
Address: 4/7 Ham Street
Suburb: South Windsor
Car Spaces: 1