This elevated 1st floor apartment is privately positioned and would make an ideal starter. Well situated to take advantage of local shops, eateries & parks, close to local bus network and a 10 minute walk to city trains.
• 9ft ceilings, old world charm with a modern twist
• Generous sized bedrooms
• External shared laundry facilities
• Well maintained secure complex of only two apartments
• Rear position offering views to the mountains together with privacy
• 6 month lease available with option to renew
• Great landlord with flexible terms
Additional features include:- in built tv, large shared clothesline, double sized linen press, and so much more…
Close proximity to:- Richmond and Windsor Roads; Public transport including Windsor train station; Riverview and Richmond Marketplace Shopping Centres, Hawkesbury Oasis including fitness centre and pools, Mileham Street Netball Complex, Hawkesbury Indoor YMCA Stadium offering basketball, netball, soccer, futsal, dodgeball, touch football, gymnastics, Dog off leash area, corner of Ham and Cox Streets South Windsor, Windsor Wolves, Hawkesbury River, McQuade Park, Windsor Golf Course and much more…
Please contact Katherine to arrange an inspection.
Address: 4/135 George Street