Positioned within a short stroll to vibrant Richmond, this renovated top level apartment is an ideal choice for anyone seeking effortless modern living.
- Breezy open plan dining and living with abundant natural light
- Glass doors open to a bright side balcony with district views
- Stainless steel gourmet kitchen has ample preparation and storage space
- Well proportioned, airy bedrooms, mirrored built-in robes to main
- Good size bathroom with bath, separate internal laundry facilities
- Single secure undercover car space plus generous sized lock up storage room
- Handy to public transport, excellent schools, Richmond Marketplace and street cafés
- Well maintained, intercom and gated estate offered in this complex of 6 units
- 6 month lease available with option to renew
- Great landlord with flexible terms
Additional features include:- Reverse cycle air conditioning, ceiling fans, new carpet, freshly painted throughout, polished floating timber floor boards, electric cooktop/oven and so much more…
Close proximity to:- Richmond Pool, Richmond Train Station with express trains to Sydney CBD, Richmond Marketplace, many Cafés and restaurants, Richmond Fruit Market, KFC, McDonalds, Richmond Race Club/Clarendon, Richmond Park, Richmond Club, Pugh’s Lagoon, Antiques and Collectables, 24 minutes to Penrith, 25 minutes to m7, 55 minutes to Sydney CBD.
Rachael looks forward to assisting you with your real estate needs.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
WANT TO APPLY NOW? TO GET STARTED COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING:
- Submit your online application for the property to our office. Download your tenancy application within 15 seconds. Complete and submit your online application to email@example.com
- Bring your completed tenancy application with you to the inspections as advertised online
- If approved, pay 2 weeks rent in advance plus bond which is equivalent to 4 weeks rent to secure the property
- More questions? Please email me firstname.lastname@example.org I would love to help
Address: 2/4 Paget Street
Car Spaces: 1